Skip to main content

Roblox game [Kids Club: Zombie land]

 

Game Introduction: Zombie Kids Club

The next service from MirAge Land Company is a Roblox game that kids will absolutely love!

Inspired by the movie Zombieland, this game offers a thrilling experience for all players.



🎮 How to Play

  • The Beginning: When you enter the game, you’ll start in a narrow alleyway. Simply follow the path to reach the entrance of the Kids Club.


  • Gear Up: Follow the arrows on the floor to head toward the 2nd-floor Obby (Obstacle Course). As you navigate the obstacles, you can collect various weapons along the way.


  • Survive the Night: Once the sun goes down, the Kids Club transforms into Zombieland! Use the weapons you’ve gathered to fight off waves of incoming zombies.



⚡ Level Up & Explore

  • Stats: The more kills you get, the more your character levels up! Improve your running speed, jump height, and stamina.

  • Hidden Secrets: There are plenty of hidden fun activities scattered around. Use the peaceful daylight hours to explore every corner of the map.


🏆 Challenge Yourself

How long can you survive? Aim to become the ultimate Zombie Slayer and get your name on the leaderboard!


Note: There are no in-app purchases or pay-to-win elements. Just jump in and have fun! 😊

 Kids Club: Zombieland | Roblox에서 플레이하기

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mobile Theremin" Officially Launches on Google Play: The Futuristic Touchless Instrument by MirAge Land

Play the Future: Mobile Theremin "Neon Sound" Officially Launches on Google Play! Download on Google Play Hello sound explorers! This is MirAge Land . Have you heard of the legendary 'Theremin' ? It’s the world's first electronic instrument that creates hauntingly beautiful sounds without any physical contact.  Today, we’ve reimagined that magical experience using 2026 mobile technology. Meet Mobile Theremin: Neon Sound ! What makes Mobile Theremin special? 1. Revolutionary 'Shadow Volume' Control (PRO Mode) Our standout feature! Using the built-in ambient light sensor , you can control volume just by moving your hand to cast a shadow over your phone. It mimics the delicate analog feel of a real Theremin's volume loop. 2. 90-De...

MirAge Land Company Introduction

1. Company Overview Company Name : MirAge Land Slogan : "Turning imagination into reality, opening the era of our time." Vision : Utilizing artificial intelligence technology to transform ideas that existed only in imagination into real services and tangible value. 2. Company Logo 3. CEO’s Message (Well… More Like a Personal Reflection) When I was a little kid, my dream was to become rich and build an amusement park called MirAge Land . I wanted to bring happiness to people through dreams and fantasy. But life wasn’t so easy. As I grew older, I realized that becoming wealthy enough to build a theme park was far from simple. Still, I never gave up on my dream. Since the fifth grade, I’ve aspired to become a programmer—and I’ve achieved that goal. Today, I live as a developer. And now, the age of AI has arrived. Half joking, half serious, I created my own company made up of AI agent employees. Naturally, the company is called MirAge Land . The name carries a double meaning: lik...